AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling this monstrous 8" subwoofer in favor of a 2.0 channel system. The unit is gloss black and was bought brand new from an authorized dealer last summer. I have the original box, and will also include a monster cable subwoofer cable (i forget the length, i think its 4 meters).

$450 + shipping to the lower 48 US States, paypal for payment please.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi Slick,

I am definitely interested as my Velodyne home theater sub has started acting up.

Give me a little more background.

Thanks

Grokster

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, the subwoofer is a year old. I used it in the living room of my apartment, about 10 x 12 in size. The output from this small sub is amazing, I couldn't believe how loud it got. The bass is very deep for its size.

Its in excellent shape, and when it was used, it wasn't used hard. Only a few times was I able to really let the sub loose. Living in an apartment doesn't help much. I don't/can't use the sub much, so I am letting it go. Going for a 2.0 channel setup, its better suited for my apartment.

As stated, I have the original box, and will include a Monster Cable Subwoofer cable with it. The subwoofer weighs almost 40lbs, so I suspect the ship weight (it will be double boxed) will be atleast 45lbs.

Let me know if you have any specific questions regarding the subwoofer.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by slick316
Well, the subwoofer is a year old. I used it in the living room of my apartment, about 10 x 12 in size. The output from this small sub is amazing, I couldn't believe how loud it got. The bass is very deep for its size.

Its in excellent shape, and when it was used, it wasn't used hard. Only a few times was I able to really let the sub loose. Living in an apartment doesn't help much. I don't/can't use the sub much, so I am letting it go. Going for a 2.0 channel setup, its better suited for my apartment.

As stated, I have the original box, and will include a Monster Cable Subwoofer cable with it. The subwoofer weighs almost 40lbs, so I suspect the ship weight (it will be double boxed) will be atleast 45lbs.

Let me know if you have any specific questions regarding the subwoofer.
Would you be willing to include the shipping cost in the $450 price. If yes, forward me your Paypal information.

Regards,

Jeff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.