Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,

He says he is going to make a statement today. You can wait for the statement or not. It obviously up to you.

The FTC form is here:

https://rn.ftc.gov/dod/wsolcq$.startup?Z_ORG_CODE=PU01

The BBB complaint form is here:

http://www.bbb.org/bbbcomplaints/Welcome.asp

Words of advice:

1. If you purchased through Cygnus, have at it.

2. However, please bear in mind if you purchased at $600 through AVS, they are the vendors not the manufacturer. Your beef should be with the Cygnus who promised you a drop shipment and has yet to come through. Use the forms appropriately; Alan Gouger has been very helpful about refunds and doing the best he can as a vendor. Use discretion and tact.

Good luck,

-Mr. Wigggles

·
Registered
170 Posts
One thing that I learned is that we people out of the US are really left to dry out , or how you americans call it. By the way, here where I come from we do a little home visits in such cases, but this was so only in your Wild West times right?

·
Registered
6,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, the wild west is over.

Bump.

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
If it's not happening already, a lawyer should be secured for those who didn't buy with Credit Card to go after him personally.

this is sad but there's not much else you can do.

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
The sharks are circling ....

Wigggles, when are you going to tell the world of the real story about your 4 month disappearance from AVS? (I don't have insider info, I'm just nosey.)

·
Premium Member
1,631 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by J.F
One thing that I learned is that we people out of the US are really left to dry out , or how you americans call it. By the way, here where I come from we do a little home visits in such cases, but this was so only in your Wild West times right?
I recommend you make the complaint to the USPS and FTC anyway. The more borders he's crossing probably the more severe the violation.

Nigel

PS I couldn't find Cygnus in the BBB database. Surprise, surprise.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.