AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got the HTM 800, and I like it. You all were right on the money in that it is easy to work with and user friendly. Thank you for your help.

I am programming the unit and I cannot find the Fuj P50 codes anywhere. I looked on the remote control central site, downloaded a file but I cannot open the files.

I also am without the panasonic xp30 codes. And these are not on the remote central site at all. Is there a comparable units code set that will work with this or do you have any other thoughts?

thanks in advance for all the help!!!!

Pat

· Registered
5,719 Posts
For the Fujitsu, try one of the other Fujitsu plasma codes in the IR database. For the Panny XP30, try the RP91 commands. Fill in any missing commands by learning.

If you're trying to use an .mxd file from Remote Central, you can't just open it, you must import it by right-clicking on the device tree in MXEditor and choosing "Import Device".

· Registered
5,719 Posts
Through the "Edit and Label Buttons" window, the same one you use for entering IR database codes. Line the two remotes up head-to-head, click on the button you wish to leanr to on the emulator, then click the "Learn" button in the window mentioned above. Push the button on your original remote and then save. It's very well explained in the programming manual, which is available for download on my website or from www.hometheatermaster.com.

· Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Mike for the info. also thanks for the remote. I bought your open box special htm800 for a great price. I think I totally have it programmed (for now) and it works very well.

Thanks again!! I have always had great experiences speaking with and buying products from those on this forum!

Pat

Pat

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.