AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having second-thoughts ("night-before" jitters!) about the P50, based on some dealer/installer reports of their bad experience with the hardware and perhaps more importantly some dissatisfaction over problem resolution with Fujitsu and their service center.

I love what I have seen and read about the P50, but this is not positive news. I'm curious to hear from others -- esp Fuji dealers -- about their service experience. Is this a national pattern...a regional problem...or cross all the vendors?

TIA

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
If you search through this forum you'll find a few similar reports secondhand FROM DEALERS, but very few if any comments from OWNERS about problems. Quite the contrary, you'll usually see OWNERS praise the support they get from Fujitsu, when any is needed. And we have a representative from Fujitsu itself (trainerdave) who frequents these boards from time to time answering questions.

·
Premium Member
878 Posts
I just bought a P50 about 2 weeks ago from a dealer in the San Diego area.

I was discussing some technical details and he indicated that the local repair shop does not seem to know very much about the units. He would call N.J. and talk to the tech support there to get any help. One comment from N.J. was that there are 7 very qualified techs on the subject and they are located at Fujitsu N.J.

My experience with the Email support is not too great, but I was able to get answers on the phone when I called today.

One of the local dealers here in the L.A. area indicated he has had VERY LITTLE problems with the displays.

John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.