AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got full auto for 12.99, but it says I have to slow a connection to host a game. Did they close down the server or is it possible my speed is too slow? I have a 384 upload speed. It is usually enough for two xbox online, even when I am hosting. I think it smells like bs. Anyone play full auto online?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Mindwarper,

I've had Full Auto since I got my 360 (early '06). My son and I were able to get online games all the time last year. Recently though, it is next to impossible to find players online.

Is there less interest? I don't know. Anybody have any ideas or info? Thanks in advance.

DeathDealerB

·
Registered
10,447 Posts
I doubt anyone is still playing that one. Maybe if the bargain prices keep happening that will spur some interest, I'd suggest you find a group of people who want to play the game regularly and do it that way, rather than hoping you find some folks online.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Look me up I might be interested in playing with you some time

GT: WTXDR

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have two 360's and two live accounts and finally got it to work. Both 360's are connected to the same router with similiar cat 5 cords, but only one can host. It is strange. But it is a fun game that I got for $12.99. Lots of fun. I'm Nunchal and Mindwarper 69 on xbl and we play at night pacific time. We suck, but have fun. A few strangers joined last night.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.