AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you're located in SW or S Florida....

For sale, near new Samsung UN55F8000BFXZA LED TV. This display has had minimal usage in my man cave. The reason for selling is that I'm leaving for the summer and plan on getting a larger one when I return in the fall. The F8000 is the best LED TV for 2013 and if you want high quality you have come to the right place.

I am one of four THX Certified Level II Video Calibrators in the state of Florida and I have enhanced the F8000 in the following ways:

1. This LED comes with the following Picture Modes: Dynamic, Standard, Natural, and Movie. I entered the factory Service Menu and enabled two additional modes, CAL-DAY and CAL-NIGHT which are now available in the User Menu. These two modes, along with Movie, contain all of the adjustments required for professional calibration.

2. The new CAL modes are available for all Inputs.

3. The Movie mode is calibrated for dark room reference level viewing. CAL-DAY is for bright room day time viewing. CAL-NIGHT is set up for a room with moderate lighting, day or night.

This model TV is on sale at the local stores for $200 less than the retail price of $2699.99 plus tax, or $2649.99.

You can have mine right now for $1900 and that includes the value of my professional calibration, a service for which I charge $400-$500.

Buzz

·
Registered
174 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard767  /t/1472305/fully-calibrated-samsung-55-f8000-led#post_23303815

If you're located in SW or S Florida....

Are you buzzard or a monkey...or a combination of both

Either way, I hope they get the calibration firmware fixed before you head up north

1 - 2 of 2 Posts