AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we just got back from our honeymoon, and we've put away all the money from wedding presents. Now the wife wants to finally furnish our living room (up until now we've had hand-me-down stuff because we mostly watch tv in our bedroom). Well, if she's getting new furniture I get to buy a new tv. She wants a new tv in there anyway though. So the room is 14.5' x 27' with a vaulted ceiling that goes up to 22' in the middle. It's light beige with white trim and a lot of windows. Also, the carpet is like an off-white. So basically it's a very light room. We won't be watching many movies in there for lack of darkness, but she does want to get a Wii for the living room. We can't use the Wii in our bedroom because there's not enough room in front of the tv. Can anyone offer up some suggestions? Most of the use will be satellite tv service (in HD) and the Wii.

I was toying around with the idea of a rear projection DLP set. Mitsubishi are fairly common it seems. Anyone like them? What about this set...

http://www.amazon.com/Mitsubishi-WD-...519514&sr=1-26

1 - 1 of 1 Posts