AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakestir /forum/post/15427377

Does anyone know where the fuse would be on an Energy s10.2 sub?

Do I need to take off the back panel?

How old is the sub? Why do you think a fuse went out, or that it even has one?

It has a one year warranty from Energy and you can find a repair center through the Energy web site.

http://www.energy-speakers.com/na-en/

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clem272 /forum/post/15436798

How old is the sub? Why do you think a fuse went out, or that it even has one?

It has a one year warranty from Energy and you can find a repair center through the Energy web site.

http://www.energy-speakers.com/na-en/

Thanks for the link.

The reason I asked was because the sub wouldn't power on. So I was hoping there was a fuse somewhere I could check.

The sub is a few years old and I picked it up used.

None of it really matters now. I opened it up and all the wires were chewed up by a rat or something.

·
Registered
115 Posts
WOW, never heard or seen anything like that before.

SORRY to hear that, probably cheaper to buy a new one, but you could still check. You never know it mite be cheaper to make it new again.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clem272 /forum/post/15439565

WOW, never heard or seen anything like that before.

SORRY to hear that, probably cheaper to buy a new one, but you could still check. You never know it mite be cheaper to make it new again.

I got off of craigslist for a decent price only to find out it didn't work. But the seller gave me my money back and told me to keep the sub.

So now it's a "project".

I'm going to search for some DIY threads and see what I can find. If anyone knows of some tips or links that would be helpful, I would love to hear/see them!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.