AVS Forum banner

1961 - 1980 of 2092 Posts

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
We are extremely pleased with our Fusion Jive chairs. They look great and are very comfortable. The chairs are well-made and were extremely easy to put together. Aluminum cup holders and tray tables that come with the chairs are quite useful. We conducted a fairly comprehensive search when looking for theater chairs. Fusion chairs came on top as they are well designed with features that have real utility and at a good price point. We were limited on space and the Jives allowed us to fit in 7 chairs (3 single seaters in the back and 2 dual love seats in the front). The review wouldn't be complete without mentioning Roman. He is an absolute professional and was consistently available to promptly answer questions throughout the process. He is extremely knowledgable about all things home theater. He helped us with riser design and layout for optimal seating configuration. He even held the chairs for us in his warehouse for a couple of months until we were ready for them. It is rare to find this level of professionalism and customer service. If you are in the market for theater chairs, look no further. Well designed product at a competitive price point with superior customer service.
infowarrior,

Thank you for posting, and I hope you will enjoy your theater for many years.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Joining the FCC

Soon to be member of the (FCC) Fusion Comfort Club!

I just want to send a public thanks and shout out to Roman. I was probably one of his more challenging customers as I went through my decision making on which seat to order. I think I changed my mind/order 2 or 3 times and he has been very gracious and quick to answer all my questions via email. I finally decided on a 3 set of Jive-1013 in black leather with the 5 year protection plan. I am not generally a fan of protection plans but the cost seemed reasonable and I will have peace of mind.

I am having the order held for delivery in April as I manage a tax office and work 7 days a week this time of year. I take a week off after tax season to decompress so I am looking forward to some serious R & R chilling watching some flicks in my comfy new chairs!

Thanks Roman..

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Joining the FCC
Soon to be member of the (FCC) Fusion Comfort Club!

I just want to send a public thanks and shout out to Roman. I was probably one of his more challenging customers as I went through my decision making on which seat to order. I think I changed my mind/order 2 or 3 times and he has been very gracious and quick to answer all my questions via email. I finally decided on a 3 set of Jive-1013 in black leather with the 5 year protection plan. I am not generally a fan of protection plans but the cost seemed reasonable and I will have peace of mind.

I am having the order held for delivery in April as I manage a tax office and work 7 days a week this time of year. I take a week off after tax season to decompress so I am looking forward to some serious R & R chilling watching some flicks in my comfy new chairs!

Thanks Roman..
Welcome to the club :)

and you are very welcome.

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Paul,

Your order is in, and it will ship tomorrow. I will provide the tracking info as soon as it is available.

Thank you for your business.

·
Registered
120 Posts
My order came in Last Friday. I got 8 (2 rows of 4) of the landmark seats. Both with the middle loveseat with modular armrest. I'm Itching to sit in these bad boys in my theater.

I'll followup in this thread once they've made it to their permanent home.

Thanks Roman!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
My order came in Last Friday. I got 8 (2 rows of 4) of the landmark seats. Both with the middle loveseat with modular armrest. I'm Itching to sit in these bad boys in my theater.

I'll followup in this thread once they've made it to their permanent home.

Thanks Roman!
Larry,

You are very welcome, and I am glad your got the chairs.
Please post some pictures when you set them up.

·
Registered
822 Posts
I received my 3 chair straight set of Jives Tuesday and I wanted to post my impressions.

Ordering was easy and Roman was quick to answer all my questions. I went back and forth several times deciding which chairs and configuration would be best for my smallish room (16 x 12). I was close to a 2 seat configuration of Escapes but I decided on the 3 seat straight Jives so I could keep the center sweet spot for myself! I am sure the Escape is a step-up but I am more the pleased with the comfort of the Jives. I had a little hesitation on the slightly slimmer size but I find the seats plenty roomy for my wife and myself. I got the black leather/vinyl material and it is top notch! The seat is a little firm but very comfortable IMO.

I was impressed with the trays included as well. Very well made and functional. I was hesitant, as I am sure many are in ordering something I had not actually seen and tired out, but I am thoroughly please and glad I took the leap of faith. I did it based on reviews I read as to the quality of the chairs and the exceptional customer service. I was not disappointed in either. Great product + great value + great service = Satisfied Customers!

Thank you Roman for providing an exceptional experience on every level!

·
Registered
783 Posts
I received my 3 chair straight set of Jives Tuesday and I wanted to post my impressions.

Ordering was easy and Roman was quick to answer all my questions. I went back and forth several times deciding which chairs and configuration would be best for my smallish room (16 x 12). I was close to a 2 seat configuration of Escapes but I decided on the 3 seat straight Jives so I could keep the center sweet spot for myself! I am sure the Escape is a step-up but I am more the pleased with the comfort of the Jives. I had a little hesitation on the slightly slimmer size but I find the seats plenty roomy for my wife and myself. I got the black leather/vinyl material and it is top notch! The seat is a little firm but very comfortable IMO.

I was impressed with the trays included as well. Very well made and functional. I was hesitant, as I am sure many are in ordering something I had not actually seen and tired out, but I am thoroughly please and glad I took the leap of faith. I did it based on reviews I read as to the quality of the chairs and the exceptional customer service. I was not disappointed in either. Great product + great value + great service = Satisfied Customers!

Any chance you could snap a couple of pics? I am getting ready to order a few Jives in black (I had the Expresso Brown previously) but I'd love to see the color. I loved my previous set of Jives and that's why I am sticking with them!

·
Registered
822 Posts
Any chance you could snap a couple of pics? I am getting ready to order a few Jives in black (I had the Expresso Brown previously) but I'd love to see the color. I loved my previous set of Jives and that's why I am sticking with them!

I will take a few pics tonight when I get home and try to post tomorrow.

·
Registered
120 Posts
So I finally got my chairs setup. Man ole man... They are waaaayyyy better than advertised. I am so happy I chose to go with these. They are so comfortable and the accessories are top-notch. Definitely satisfies the WAF.

·
Registered
3,372 Posts

You are very welcome.

Enjoy your chairs!

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
So I finally got my chairs setup. Man ole man... They are waaaayyyy better than advertised. I am so happy I chose to go with these. They are so comfortable and the accessories are top-notch. Definitely satisfies the WAF.
Larry,

I am glad you like the chairs.

Any chance you can post some pictures without a vacuum cleaner on background? :)

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Lagoon-1011 is our entry level motorized recliners that have relatively narrow footprint and come with
* pocketed stings coil
* wallway reclining mechanism (only requires 4"-6" behind the chairs for full recline)
* very good head support in the reclined position
* stainless steel cup holder inserts that can be easily removed for cleaning
* USB ports
* BUTTKICKER READY feature (kinetic rubber isolators and BK plate are factory pre-installed)

Jive-1013 is our narrowest footprint recliners that are very popular because they allow to put more chairs in smaller rooms without sacrificing comfort. Jive-1013s have all the features of the Lagoon-1013 recliners plus arm storage compartments and aluminum trays that can be mount on top of the chair arms.

Reactions: b_scott

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Lagoon-1011 is our entry level motorized recliners that have relatively narrow footprint and come with
* pocketed stings coil
* wallway reclining mechanism (only requires 4"-6" behind the chairs for full recline)
* very good head support in the reclined position
* stainless steel cup holder inserts that can be easily removed for cleaning
* USB ports
* BUTTKICKER READY feature (kinetic rubber isolators and BK plate are factory pre-installed)

Jive-1013 is our narrowest footprint recliners that are very popular because they allow to put more chairs in smaller rooms without sacrificing comfort. Jive-1013s have all the features of the Lagoon-1013 recliners plus arm storage compartments and aluminum trays that can be mount on top of the chair arms.
Thanks! We can fit 4 comfortably normal size, and if I don't need arm storage I would probably go with Lagoon. I'm concerned about the back of the chair height and leg recline length on any chairs I'm looking at since I'm 6'3". Hard to find distance of chair set to top of the chair on measurements on most sites.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Here is another theater with our Fusion Collection Landmark-1021 recliners that are fully loaded with features...

that is freakin hot!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
The Jive-1013 has 41.5" high back, and Lagoon-1011 has 42.5" high back.

Both will work just fine for people between 5'8" and 6'2", although we have a gentleman here who is 6'7", and he likes our Jives that he has a lot.

If you want a higher back recliner, you may want to consider our Tribute-1015 recliners with 44.75" high back. They come with all the features of the Jive-1013s plus manually adjustable headrest.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts

What is the total width of your front row?

Thanks!

1961 - 1980 of 2092 Posts