AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I brok ethe ol' projector out again last night to play around with it a little more. I watched a couple parts of a couple different movies. After I was done I was surfing the the net a little bit. I opened up my outlook express and began reading some emails.

As I was looking on I noticed in certain parts the type was "fuzzy" like out of control but all of the other type was fine. AS I looked on I found a couple spots that had this problem. I am kind of nervous now is this a problem? Or a result of no screen or what? I will hook my digital camera up later to take pictures, but I have to find drivers that work with win2k and the sony dscf505.

If anyone can give me some input its greatly appreciated.

Chris

·
Registered
842 Posts
Chris,

When you come by to pick up the TheaterMaster. Bring the LT150. We can look at it on my screen and I might be able to tell what it is. I have seen 4 LT150s now.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Chris,

This is just the projector not synching properly. If you press the shutdown button (but don't shutdown) in windows you'll notice shimmering lines in places. Press the auto-adjust button on the remote until it synchs properly. That should fix it.

------------------

/frode

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.