AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just for everyone's information. I've read on here a few times that Enermax's Whispersys System Exhaust Blower is a very quiet slot fan. Well I don't know if everyone considers those to be quiet, but it sounds like a hair dryer next to this slot fan that I found. The Antec Cyclone Blower slot fan is very quiet, or at least much quieter than the Enermax Whisper slot fan. And it blows a ton of air!!! Also Enermax's Whisper fan takes up 2 PCI slots and the Antec Cyclone only takes up one.

Just thought I'd let everyone know that this is a nice option if you need to move a lot of air. For the amount of air it moves I'd venture to say it is the quietest solution you can find. Obviously if you don't have to move a lot of air you can get a fan that goes 1 rpm and it will be quieter :)

DAN

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not sure if the CompUSA specs are right though... On the cardboard backing package of the one I bought it says it is 3,200 RPM and moves 42 CFM... This thing definitly moves more than 22 CFM!!! Maybe there are 2 models??

On the actual fan that I have that does the 42 CFM it is model # DB1206SP

·
Registered
122 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.