AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a new Panny G10 Earlier this month! but im having a problem when watching any type of content whenever whites start to show up in the edges. Is anyone having weird problems with lines at the edge of the screen being discolored wile breaking in with the white slides? the left side is purple and the right side is green but these are just one line thick so its very unnoticeable until you're very close. Does anybody have a solution to this?

· Premium Member
18,331 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yummyblobs /forum/post/16847861

I just bought a new Panny G10 Earlier this month! but im having a problem when watching any type of content whenever whites start to show up in the edges. Is anyone having weird problems with lines at the edge of the screen being discolored wile breaking in with the white slides? the left side is purple and the right side is green but these are just one line thick so its very unnoticeable until you're very close.

Does anybody have a solution to this?

Solution #1: Don't watch TV from one foot away

Solution #2: Delete the lighter colored break-in images

Solution #3: Return it and go back to a tube TV - they all have a little overscan so you'll never see the actual edge of the image

Solution #4: Don't obsess over an anomaly that you can't see from your normal viewing distances.

Solution #5: Stop going to rediculous lengths to find faults and just enjoy the thing

I brought up some of the lighter colored slideshow images and i also have a single line of green pixels running up the right side of the screen - it's there on my G10 and it's also there on my older PZ700U. I can only see it when i'm within 2 feet of the screen - beyond that it's no visible at all.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i know its not really big, but i remembered once on this board that someone had this exact same problem but he found a solution to it and i was hoping that he might see my post. ive searched and searched to no avail, so that's why i'm posting here

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.