1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yes, I mean a cross ship in the event of a failure. I.E. we send the old one back and a new one is shipped in the mean time. A somewhat onerous request I realize but it sure whould be nice. Even if the loaner wasn't a G20 but one that would do in a pinch.

------------------

marshal

·
Registered
884 Posts
I was under the impression that JVC would send out G11-level projectors when your projector was with them for repair. Thi sis just anecdotal though, I'm not aware of any official policy...

·
Registered
65 Posts
I am looking for a dealer for the JVC G20. Ideally they would be one that has been in biz for some time and offers some sort of hot swap extended warrenty. Any and all suggestions welcome.

------------------

marshal

·
Registered
1,501 Posts

Marshall,

No better place than AVS. Price, service, knowledge and honesty. See if they can get you a G20. Best way to go. Art

·
Premium Member
16,960 Posts
We are a dealer at AVS. Drop us an email for pricing.

Also you are covered by a 3 year warranty the longest in the industry so no need for an extended warranty.

As far as swap out I'm not sure what you mean by that. If you are expecting the dealer to take your unit back at some point once it has been used with multiple hours on it you must know the unit will have depreciated in value. You cant expect the dealer to take the loss.

You may find a dealer with a trade in policy but his pricing will reflect that.

I will either give you a killer deal on a straight purchase or I will offer you a trade in program but you wont get that extra great price from me.

We also have a couple of g15s in stock, open box 60 hours or less fully calibrated by William for a kiler price.

E mail if interested.

------------------

Alan Gouger

Thanks for supporting AV Science.
www.avscience.com

[This message has been edited by Alan Gouger (edited 08-27-2001).]

·
Registered
354 Posts
Alan,

I'd also like to know the price of the G15.

Ham

email me back at [email protected]

------------------

ham

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.