AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alan Gouger mentioned to me that a G90 will not fit through a standard door frame.

Could someone tell me exactly how big a door opening has to be to fit one of these beasts through?

Frank

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Frank,

Here are the dimensions from the product specification sheet.

29 5/8 (W) x 15 ? (H) x 42 (D) inches

750 (W) x 385.5 (H) x 1066 (D) mm

Weight:

Approx. 242 lbs. 8 oz. / Approx. 110 kg

--Jerome

·
Premium Member
4,827 Posts
It definitely fits through a 36" door! :) As an aside, if it weren't for the pop-put handles, this monster would be almost impossible to heft around...very unweildy weight balance. I think what Alan may have been referring to is that when the carry handles are extended, it would be almost impossible to get through a 30" standard door...and turning it on its side doesn't allow use of the handles. I guess you could wheel it in on a little cart sideways...

·
Registered
6,140 Posts
If I said,"I'll give you a G90 for nothing, if you can get it in your house", I'll bet you would figure it out damn skippy.

Chip S.

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
Tell you what Frank. I have a 2'8" door that leads into my HT. Send me the projector (I'll pay the shipping) and I'll check it out for you and see if it fit's through the door!! I know for certain that I'll be able to get it in OK and am just as certain that I won't be able to get it out again.....lol

Terry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.