AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am adding a projector to my pool deck. I have already invested a lot of money in four speakers for my pool deck. I am trying to utilize them. It kind of works, but I have a serious sound level issue. I have attached the complicated diagram. I am tapping the sound from my receiver, then transmitting video to the projector via wireless HDMI.

I have my Russound receiver turned up 100%, then the Sonos turned up 100% and my sound level is not as high as I would like it. When I turn the volume up on the receiver, the volume outside goes up. That causes the sound in that room (dedicated Theater) to be very loud. I tried moving the output to ZONE B, and was unable to get any sound out.

Can anyone offer advise on my Gain issue, or a better way to do this?

Thanks!
Craig

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I found some receiver settings for ZONE 2. Hopefully I can boost these levels to solve my problem. Stay tuned!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I would remove the Sonos Connect from the audio chain if at all possible. It's not designed to for TV/PJ audio, but for wireless whole home music. It's going to buffer the audio signal, causing delay and potential lip sync.

I'm guessing you have the Connect there to feed music streaming sources to the outdoor speakers. Can you perhaps wire the audio out of the Marantz as a separate input to the Cam 6.6 in addition to the Connect?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts