AVS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Around October to November, i will be putting together a gaming room setup and a living room setup. keep this in mind the gaming room setup is going to be on the 3rd floor and on the second floor will most likely be a bigger tv and another surround sound system. In the gaming room i want to have a pc that will serve as a media server and will also a general PCfor the cabin, a gaming system and a HDTVand surround sound system. i don't want to go overboard with the price. the PC I have already custom built and it is here , I will probably go with a ps3 as the gaming system as it can play blu-rays, the tv and surround sound i need your suggestions. in the living room will probably be a flat panel either mounted on a wall or in and entertainment center, then i would have a surround sound system speaker finish prefferably wood because this is going in a log cabin(nice one though), and a heres a question for you guys instead of getting another pc and making it into a media center pc, would getting a media center extender and just streaming to media to the living room tv work just as well?(remember trying to keep costs down while having a great system) thanks for the help i am open for any suggestions

1 - 1 of 1 Posts