AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own all three "major" systems. Now that Mario Sunshine, Metroid Prime and Zelda have all came and gone (just beat zelda) what games do we have to look forward to in the future?

·
Banned
1,387 Posts
I think you have lots to look forward to bud:

Star Wars: Rogue Leader 3

F-Zero

Mario Kart

Mario Golf

Mario Tennis

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles

Metal Gear(new exclusive one)

Mario 128(true sequel to Mario 64)

Metroid Prime 2

Animal Crossing 2

Pikmin 2

Starfox Armada

Inhuman(from the makers of Eternal Darkness)

Resident Evil 4

And those are just ones that I can think of that are exclusive to Gamecube. Some 3rd party titles that I can think of are:

Soul Calibur 2(with Link as an exclusive character)

Viewtiful Joe

PN03

Killer 7

Dead Phoenix

etc

(can't think of any more off the top of my head)

In any event, I don't think you should have any worries about not having quality titles to play on your cube in the months to come. It looks as though there will be a plethora of great titles to play. Now, if I just had the time to play them ;)

·
Premium Member
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks dschroll, that is awesome!!! A sequel to Mario 64. I thought Mario 64 was the greatest game ever until Wind Waker. Can't wait for 128. Do you know where I can find some info on the game?

Thanks

·
Banned
1,387 Posts
Unfortunately Nintendo likes to keep things hidden from the public until the last minute, so there isn't a whole lot of details on the game. Heck, it may not even be called Mario 128, that's just what the project name is at this moment. But, Nintendo has at least mentioned the project and said they are working on it. I'm hoping they'll have more details on it at the E3 show coming up in May.

Did you ever play Rogue Leader for the Cube? That game is great and has got to be one of the best, if not the best, Star Wars game on any console. The upcoming sequel of it is looking quite incredible. I'm pretty psyched about it and F-Zero in the coming months.

·
Premium Member
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah Rogue Leader is awesome. I looked on lucas arts and they didn't have any screen shots, just a write up. What is the deal with the Metroid are they already working on a new one?

·
Banned
1,387 Posts
Hey,

Here is a link to a site that has some screenshots......this game just looks absolutely amazing.

http://www.gamers.com/game/1340454/media

As far as Metroid Prime 2, yeah they are making a sequal. Supposedly a video of it will be shown at the E3 show but the game won't probably come out until 2004. Still, that game should be pretty sweet as I absolutely loved the first one.

·
Premium Member
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Man RS3 does look great!! Can't wait till it comes out.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Mario Kart Mario Kart Mario Kart Mario Kart Mario Kart Mario Kart Mario Kart

·
Registered
135 Posts
My current wish-list is...

Wario World

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles