·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubBucket /forum/post/15575332

Thank you, sir.

No problem.

I ended up getting Virtua Fighter 5 for $13.99. They didn't have much to choose from and the games I wanted were $50 or more used. I'll have to wait for those.

I'm gonna go to a different one within the next few days. Anyone know how much they're charging for Bioshock used? I saw it for $39.99 at Best Buy so if it's like $30 used, I'm on it. I'm also trying to find a copy of Burnout Paradise.

I picked up God of War for PS2 for $8.99 while I was there. I have only played the PSP version and I love it.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Thanks, I picked up Warhawk...... again......

I'm finding myself buying all the games I had, then traded in. I must of re-purchased at least three games I had.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
as much as I despise gamestop....sigh...I may go have a look. I would like to pick up uncharted...thats all I need I just started playing fallout and I still need to play oblivion

·
Registered
486 Posts
With the release of the uncharted ps3 bundle, I wouldn't be surprised if it is/will be very cheap on Ebay, if you'd rather go that route than gamestop.

Thanks for the heads up! I'll be grabbing a game or two, hehe.

·
Registered
7,909 Posts
Thanks for the coupon and Burnout Paradise info! I'm going to get that on the way home! I even have a $20 in-store credit to use

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Thanks for the coupon, Far Cry 2 will be picked up today!

·
Registered
8,070 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cygnus311 /forum/post/15611903

What is their Far Cry 2 used price?

$34.99. With an Edge card thats 30% off. I was waiting for FC to hit $30 so this does the trick.

·
Registered
488 Posts
That's a good price for Far Cry 2. With some extra polish and tweaked gameplay mechanics, that could have been a serious GOTY contender.

I might pick up COD4 again, although MS:pR sounds pretty tempting as well at 20% off.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Picked-up Burnout for $13.47

Great Deal in my book!

·
Registered
7,909 Posts
Well, if I did like some in regards to PS3 vs. 360 cost, I'm sure I could come up with some figure. I'll be sure to use the doomsday PS3 power consumption estimate, plus an overstated "my time is worth X" estimate, the 2 hours of internet access, and pain and suffering values could be added as well. Let me know if I forgot anything

·
Registered
251 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TornadoTJ /forum/post/15614786

Yep! The freakin' update took FOREVER!!! Over 2 hours!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TornadoTJ /forum/post/15614823

Well, if I did like some in regards to PS3 vs. 360 cost, I'm sure I could come up with some figure. I'll be sure to use the doomsday PS3 power consumption estimate, plus an overstated "my time is worth X" estimate, the 2 hours of internet access, and pain and suffering values could be added as well. Let me know if I forgot anything

Sorry for ya brother; It only took me about 20min total. I made a drink, smoked and restroom break. Paradise!!!!! LOL!!!!

I did it last night at about 8:30 Central time. I'm going to blame your internet. However I do have my PS3 connected wired/DMZ on my network so no blockage or firewall processing. Could be the differentiators.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts