Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
9,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
 Enjoy

Edit: This is not a fact and it was simply a mistake and this thread was made all in fun at the mistake of Gamestop advertising this for the PS3.

I don't know how the hell this turned into politics lol.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Major goof by a Gamestop employee... or should I say former employee lol

·
Registered
590 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHDTVDiet /forum/post/17050380

But where do you go once you fail "video game store"?

bedpans don't clean themselves.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahdtvdiet /forum/post/17050380

but where do you go once you fail "video game store"?

dmv?

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
NASCAR fans, I imagine.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
You should write a review of your advance copy.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskey > work /forum/post/17050784

i like turtles

Me too!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskey > work /forum/post/17050784

i like turtles

You as a child?

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Heres a thought. Maybe people dont want health care reform.. Thats why the bill wont pass. This is a democracy after all, not a dictatorship..

FWIW.. Im probably the only person who will comment that has actually worked for the President. Not Obama's, but both the Clinton and Bush administration. (non-polictical, technical position).

The Executive Office of the President has over 6,000 employees. Thats right.. 6000+ people with decades of experience in federal government giving him information and advice daily on whats happening and what is best for the country. Trust me, with that kinda experience supporting you.. you dont need to work at a McDonalds. Or have been a governor.

To get back on subject
.. is this true? Or just a rumour. Id love to see it true, just to see how many starved GT5 fans give Forza3 a fair opinion.

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Thats what I was thinking being that MS is the publisher.. why would they do that.

But then again, it would be a great way to reach out to starved GT5 fans, who are tired of waiting on GT5 promises. What better way to battle what I believe is the best selling Sony exclusive title/series, than to offer up your own version of it.. before Sony can.

The more I think about it though, would Sony really send an MS studio a PS3 dev kit? Or vice versa, would MS every send Sony a 360 dev kit?

·
Banned
540 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daekwan /forum/post/17053050

The more I think about it though, would Sony really send an MS studio a PS3 dev kit? Or vice versa, would MS every send Sony a 360 dev kit?

Business is business. I'm sure either would send the other a dev kit for free. If MS requested one from Sony the only thing Sony would be thinking is "I hope its one of their AAA titles. Is Sony requested on from MS MS would be thinking "The media is going to report this as Sony has completely surrendered the console war to us and admits they have to make games for the 360 to make money."

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.