AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to re-iterate, in case some of you were thinking about using the service for HD-DVD or blu-ray, do not use Gameznfilx. As far as I can see the only thing they have been really good with is 360 games. They also seem bad with PS3 games as well.

I have 23 items officially in my queue. 8 of them are games, and the other 15 are between HD-DVD and Blu-Ray films.

Then there are roughly 100 other HD-DVD/Blu-Ray movies that are marked as "On Order". Maybe 10 of these titles really aren't out yet, but the other 80-90 are in stores now, but for whatever reason they don't carry them. Asking them about this gets you a canned BS response.

So if you are looking for HD-DVD and Blu-Ray flicks stay away from these guys.

If you already have them one thing that might help is to add every HD-DVD and Blu-Ray film in your cue. Maybe if more people add it in there they will actually start buying copies of films and stop sucking as much.

·
Registered
1 Posts
well that's too bad, i was thinking about getting an account there, i probably will anyway because i need games and movies and gameznflix seems to be the cheapest for both....unless you know of anything better? Blu ray is only secondary to me.

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As long as its 360 games you'll be ok. I haven't been able to get ps3 or wii games from them.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I have the service and kinda agree as well. I love it for 360 games but as far as HD movies......

I did get Serenity and The Break Up from them but almost all of the movies are On Order.

I used to have Gamefly and they kicked me out cause too many games got lost in the mail. I havn't had any lost in the mail with Gameznflix though.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Plus Gameznlflix is only $12.99 a month for me and Gamefly is $21.95 a month.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.