AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was browsing the TV guide to see if there was anything to record, and to my suprise I found Gangs of New york on Universal HD and i haven't seen this mentioned before or on Universal HD. Here are the showtimes: Sunday 2am (aka really late saturday), Sunday 1pm, Monday 1 pm, and a bunch more repeats you can find on their website.

Gangs Of New York is known for one of the worst blu-ray transfers there is so maybe this will be a good version, i dunno, and i didn't see this thread posted anywhere. holla.

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,722 Posts
You do know that since the first of the year UHD is now editing for content, time, and aspect ratio, and have dramatically upped the number of commercial minutes, right?

·
Registered
1,776 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by boswd /forum/post/15521707

Are you serious? Grrrrrr that stinks, Love the fact that UHD never edited and always had original OAR. this really stinks for lack of a better word.

Don't forget that we're paying extra for the edited, cut, & interrupted movies as well. I don't mind the "free HD" channels like TBS & TNT cutting up movies, but for one I pay for...grrrrr.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts