AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night when I came home, I rushed down to the HT to check out the bit of fabric that had been installed on the walls. To my great shock I saw a gaping hole in my GrayHawk that was about an inch and a half by 1/4 inch in the middle of the screen.

I gasped in horror and then I thought. I am going to do something drastic to the fabric people for killing my beautiful baby. My one hope was that the hole was just a smudge or something.

I rushed to the screen and to my amazement I saw....

Two moths mating on my screen. That's right.

My first instinct was to brush them off but then a thought came to mind... Moth dust/fuzz. I can just imagine a nice big brown moth fuzz streak on my screen. So I blem on them and when they started to fly away (still connected), I swatted them down in an adreneline charged burst of dexterity. I then put the two amorous moths to a quick and crushing death.

I felt much better after that. Of course the story isn't over though. Last night I had a terrible dream that my bedroom had a ton of mating moths all over the place.

Apparently the whole incedent has left me with some psycological/emotional problems. http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

I can't wait for the next weird incedent. It will probably be a scorpion landing on my hand while I am trying to adjust my G15.

Maybe this would be better in the Screen forum.

Cameron

------------------

-- Well I have really blown my budget now. --

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I am the same guy with the cable problem. I have a pretty good grip on my temper. I don't have a good grip on my thoughts though when things go amiss. http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/wink.gif

Cameron

------------------

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello my name is Cameron Jensen and I am a Home Theater-holic.

Hello my name is Cameron Jensen and I am an AVS Forum-aholic.

Judging by some of the posts that I have seen in this forum and some of the frequency of the posts of other posters. I think that I am not really alone in my problems.

Cameron

------------------

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have heard that many people would like to die having sex. Maybe it is the same for moths.

Cameron

------------------

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
.."So I blem on them and when they started to fly away (still connected), I swatted them down in an adreneline charged burst of dexterity. I then put the two amorous moths to a quick and crushing death...."

Hmmm, I guess they were coming and going at the same time!!!!

-- Cain

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
.."Hello my name is Cameron Jensen and I am a Home Theater-holic..."

<chorus of voices in unison>

"Hi Cameron!!!!"

You are among friends here man. We may need a 12 step program or something..

- Cain

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nope I knew that the kids weren't down there because the door was still locked to the basement when I got home.

I noticed an interesting type of mine above. I wrote that I blem on them. I meant to say blew. I thought that I would add that in case somebody was wondering how you blem on a moth. http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Cameron

------------------

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.