AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems good to me, Im going to pick one up.

Believe it or not, I've never played a Zelda game.

If they are out of stock, you can ask for a raincheck (or several rainchecks ;) ). You can then use that raincheck to get any other game for 66% off.

· Registered
8,070 Posts
Very good deal. Wind Waker is not very much like previous Zelda's, but its artistically beautiful to say the least.

· Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Target is awesome.

Their policy is a raincheck can be used for any other like item in the same dept. It says so right on the raincheck that prints out at the register.

Last year I used a raincheck for PC Madden 2004 to buy PC Call of duty and PC Flight Sim.

No wonder I never step in a Walmart.

· Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

i don't blame you for your skepticism, but let me assure you i have taken advantage of this policy several times.

more info: fatwallet

· Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Over the last year I've gotten at least 5 games for dirt cheap based on this loophole. After reading the latest feedback, it seems Target is starting to guard against this so the deal is YMMV (your mileage may vary).

· Registered
2,750 Posts
Fun game. Not close to the best Zelda though. Graphics were pretty, but I would have rather had realistic. Dungeons are as simple as could be, and you get tired of that freakin water real quick. Still it was good.

· Registered
1,023 Posts
Ok, I am finally getting this game today. Thanks for the tip.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.