AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I take my reading using the 24pt color checker patterns and clicking on the corresponding pattern in Chromapure my dE errors are very high for the patches. If I take for example a measurement of an 80% stimulus window pattern and one of the 80 grey pattern from the color checker then the dE for the color checker patch is over the visibility threshold by more then double compared to the greyscale pattern of 80% stimulus. Are the color checker patterns not correct some how? I noticed that the brightness of the wording which says what stimulus pattern greyscale pattern your on is darker then the brightness of the wording for the colorchecker pattern could this be affecting my measurements in any way?

·
Registered
10,694 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungro  /t/1522691/gcd-24pt-color-checker-problem#post_24486804

When I take my reading using the 24pt color checker patterns and clicking on the corresponding pattern in Chromapure my dE errors are very high for the patches. If I take for example a measurement of an 80% stimulus window pattern and one of the 80 grey pattern from the color checker then the dE for the color checker patch is over the visibility threshold by more then double compared to the greyscale pattern of 80% stimulus. Are the color checker patterns not correct some how? I noticed that the brightness of the wording which says what stimulus pattern greyscale pattern your on is darker then the brightness of the wording for the colorchecker pattern could this be affecting my measurements in any way?

Hi, ChromaPure's

Neutral 80 = 188.188.188

80% Grayscale = 191.191.191

(I'm talking for my disk, with RGB targets that Tom has provided to me)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.