AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in a little Gears online tonight? I have to admit I'm not the best player, but I still enjoy playing.

My three friends from college and I have been trying to function as a team to see if we'd be any good, so we're fooling around in player matches. We're looking for opponents to play against in a casual but friendly-competitive player match. Obviously, we'll likely change the teams around to integrate college friends and AVS players in the event you guys consistently pwn us round after round.

Anyone interested in playing? Probably tonight between 9 and 10 Eastern. If so, PM me or post your gamertag and I'll send out invites.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Add me too please. I probably won't be online until after the Penguins game though. Thanks!

Gamertag: dboss007

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
By the way, it will be my buddy who invites you guys into the game, because of a connection issue I had recently that I don't want to risk again. My gamertag is "Dogs with Bees", but you'll be getting a friend request or invite from him. His gamertag's initials are "F B" so you'll know it's him when he sends you the invite. But you can always send me a friend request, too.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by |cleric| /forum/post/0

bat whats ur gamertag?

My gamertag is Dogs with Bees. I will most likely be sending out the Friend Requests/Game Invites, but it might turn out to be my buddy instead. If it is, you'll know it's him by his gamertag, whose initials are "F B".

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I should be around tonight, feel free to invite.

Gamertag: Vcize

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Good games last night, was fun.

·
Registered
918 Posts
I couldn't get on last night, but moving forward I'd def. be interested in getting some good games together. Gamertag: terryb28.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeBaGeL /forum/post/0

Good games last night, was fun.

It was definitely fun - thanks for joining to everyone who made it. The teams seemed pretty even which worked out well. I'm sure we'll be doing it again in the future if anyone else wants in.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.