AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased the unit to split the HDMI signal of the Cable and PS3. One output to an LCD TV, the other to a projector via a Denon 3806 receiver. Unfortunately when configured as stated above, the video on the projector flashes on and off. When I bypass the receiver everything works as intended. Obviously I need it to pass through the receiver since I need the audio.

According to Gefen its because of HDCP but according to their product descriptions the unit is HDCP compatible. Is it something in the receiver? Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
58 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fe342185 /forum/post/0

I purchased the unit to split the HDMI signal of the Cable and PS3. One output to an LCD TV, the other to a projector via a Denon 3806 receiver. Unfortunately when configured as stated above, the video on the projector flashes on and off. When I bypass the receiver everything works as intended. Obviously I need it to pass through the receiver since I need the audio.

According to Gefen its because of HDCP but according to their product descriptions the unit is HDCP compatible. Is it something in the receiver? Thank you in advance.

See the thread titled "HDMI Matrix problems" http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=789217

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.