Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

As the subject says I can't get custom resulutions to work in powerstrip on my Asus GeForce4 ti4400 .

I have the latest drivers and the latest version of powerstrip but the "custom resolution" button is still gray. Is it so that custom resulutions aren't supported on a GeForce4 ti4400 -if so. What card to buy? Does older Nvidia cars such as a Geforce2 MX400 or should I go ATI and if so what ATI card? Would be very happy for an answer in regards to custom resulutions on my Geforce4 even if it's bad (card doesn't support it).

Cheers Kaninbunny

·
Registered
645 Posts
If the custom resolution button is greyed out/disabled, there is something wrong with your software *setup*. Make sure you have the very latest version of PowerStrip (3.16).

·
Registered
48 Posts
Is the custom resolution button a feature only offered if you register the program? I, too, have a greyed out custom-res button on my HTPC with a Riva 128.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Update the version of powerstrip current version is 3.18 (I believe) there is an update featur thru powerstrip under online services or something similar to that. (sorry dont have it installed right now) It fixed my problem with my G4 TI4400)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.