AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, progress is sometimes not a good thing.

No matter what combination of powerstrip beta or regluar releases I try i cannot get custom resolutions to work with ANY NVDIA drivers on my GF4 4400 >40.72. The new 41.09 release does not work. I reboot the computer and powerstrip does not see the resolution. I have added it manually to the pstrip.ini file and still nothing.

Switching to 40.72 fixes this issue.

·
Registered
5,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks - yes - I just found the thread. Someone stated going to safe mode, uninstalling the powerstrip, reinstalling fixed it. Weird. I realyl hate to do that.

I want to try 41.09 as - according to other threads - INTERLACE WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Quote:
Thanks - yes - I just found the thread. Someone stated going to safe mode, uninstalling the powerstrip, reinstalling fixed it. Weird. I really hate to do that.
I guess I will have to try that some time - especially if it allows interlaced resolutions. Although I am still confused as to whether the overlay is interlaced, or half-height, or what actually happens with the "fixed" drivers. I had always assumed it was hardware limitation of the cards.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.