AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if there's a way to get the programming information from the OTA digital stations to show up in the guide?

Now, they all just say 'Regular Scheduling'. The OTA non-digital have descriptions, but the digital ones do not. Any way to get these??

It's a PITA to not know what is being shown, or look at the analog stations and try to match them to the digital ones!

Thanks,

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
I always like a little tuna salad in my PITA. Maybe some seafood salad every once in a while. Yumm...;)

Oh, on topic. Well, before I sent my Zenith back I can tell you that the programming information from the OTA digital stations in my area showed up in the programming guide. However, if your using it for OTA only and don't have DirecTV, you won't get any programming info in the guide. It mentions that somewhere in the manual I'm pretty sure. If you do subscribe to DirecTV and it isn't showing up, not sure what to do then.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Sadcaper, you need to run the setup and say included OTA stations. Make sure it runs through the whole process. If it doesn't you get the "Regular Scheduling Title"

I think the menu option is the First pick then the last pick off that menu.

Good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.