AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my logitech x530 hooked staright up to my tv so im not getting true 5.1 sound. could i input my 360 sound threw my couple using the digital input and output from my computer because the motherboard supports 5.1 output or would it lag or not get true 5.1 sound

·
Registered
754 Posts
If the speakers have an optical input you should be able to hook your 360's optical output directly to your speakers.

If your speakers accept only an analog input for 5.1, you should be able to do what your describing as long as your computer has an optical input to take the 360's digial audio and then setup the decoding of the 5.1 signal on your PC then output the analog 5.1 audio to your x530's.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah but its not true 360 5.1 its convertered by the logitech speakers. The speakers have 5.1 input so it will output the correct 5.1 sound from the 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by whityfrd /forum/post/0

i have a similar logitech system and it gets 5.1 through the old red and white rcas.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.