AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all here's my present setup: I'm an HD freak and have one 18" dish pointed at 61.5 for my DISH network HD programming (presently feeding a DISH 5000/HD modulator receiver). However with the impending release of the DISH HD PVRs I'm now more interested in getting the SD feeds from DISH as well for recording purposes. At my prior residence I was also a DirecTV subscriber (only one dish pointed at 119 for HDNet). When I moved to my present location I got DirecTV to send me one of their oval dishes as part of their movers assistance program. The dish they sent me is an Eagle Aspen Model S-50404-CE which has 3 LNBS and has the multiswitch integrated (there are 4 lines coming out of the dish which can be hooked to 4 separate receivers).

My question is this: can this Eagle Aspen dish be used in combination with my 61.5 dish and DISH compatible switches to yield a setup that will allow me to receive DirecTV programming from 101/110/119 and DISH network programming from 61.5, 110, and 119? If not is there any combination of dishes/switches out there that will allow this?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.