AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 3 set of speakers from sony,

ss-mf550h fronts,ss-cn550h center channel. I ran out of money and now looking forward to get a really nice subwoofer for about $400. I have a pretty small room. 10x12. Does anyone here have any good recommendation for a good quality sub woofer for $400? I did look at the sony sub woofers,but i just wanted to see if anyone have better recommendations. it will mostly be use 90% movies and 50%music.

·
Registered
55 Posts
most people here will say SVS Pb10-NSD if you can stretch that $400 a bit or they will say the BIC H-100 for $250. I havent heard either but they all have me convinced. ha...

later

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
You can get an HSU VTF-2 MK2 for $399 plus shipping. Or the VTF-1, STF-1, STF-2. Look at the HSU site. If you go a little over $400, then the SVS PB10 or VTF-2 MK3.

Love your math. 90% HT and 50% music. You will keep any sub very busy.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts

·
Banned
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the recommendations. Ill be sure to check em all out. I guess ill have to boost the budget little bit more. Im not so great on building my own stuff. but i'll keep that in mind.

thanks again.

AvGeek07

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.