AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased rear-projection material from Dazian a while back, and I'm generally satisfied with it, except that the fabric was wrinkled where it was folded for shipping, and the marks have not gone away.

Does anybody have any suggestions on how to get rid of those? Dazian told me that they would go away when I streched the fabric onto the frame, but after almost 3 months, they're still there.

Thanks!

Vindio

·
Registered
7 Posts
you could always try and place a lightly damp towel over the screen and iron it. (Just make sure the iron's not too hot;)

It works great to get impressions out of carpet too (like if you left a dresser in the same place for years and then move it..) I tried this on a wrinkled Dalite Matte White pull down screen somebody gave me and it worked fairly well.

Good luck

·
Registered
7 Posts
True, the screen should be streched again, a good idea is to turn up the heat in the room as high as it will go, to warm up the screen before you stretch it. When the room cools back down the screen will cool and tighten up a little more helping get rid of those nasty wrinkles.

Just a thought......

Good Luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.