AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm trying to get rid of my crt, don't have room in the new home. I was just curious if my asking price is reasonable or have these things really gone down hill. I'm not going to say what projector or what kind of condition it is in or the price, only that most of you have probably already seen it. I won't accept any pms for offers or the like from this site, if your interested you can look at a different place. Thanks for the help.

As with most "your just trying to use this site to help sell your own stuff" remarks, please leave them to yourselves. If this is indeed a posting not allowed, it will be deleted. I'm just looking for some friendly advice.

Thanks

Nate

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
I think your PJ is on par with the prices for Marquee 8500's right now and evrything is going down , and that is too bad for sellers but great for people wanting to get into CRT.

Your asking Price is what a re-seller would ask and has the luxury to hold out on for a long time. You, how ever are in a hurry so I would put this up on ebay with a starting price about a third of what your asking just for the PJ and have the reserve at half your current asking price, You have to remeber that shipping cpsts are about 300 bucks and that is a major issue for most buyers. Having said that you couls put a price your comfotable with that includes shipping, I would keep it at that same price but include shipping. Then If I had any extra cash I would even take it !!

Athanasios

1 - 2 of 2 Posts