Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Well, got the CI today, and can't get a picture. Is there anyone in the San Jose, CA area that may be able to help me set this stupid thing up with my plasma? I'd really appreciate it, and will actually pay someone to help me get the thing working. I hate this! Please help! Does anyone have experience getting a CImage to work on a plasma? I get no signal, and occasionally get blobs of color across the screen...but nothing that locks on, allowing me to get a menu on the screen to try and fix my problem...is this an HV problem???

Eric

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Hi Eric,

how are you hooked up ? Is it RGBHV (CI) to RGBHV on the plasma? Make sure your avoid connecting the CI composite synch (just to the left of the HS). Assure that all your cables have good integrity.

Is the source device and cable/s connected to the CI working correctly (connect directly to check)?

Hold down the power button for 10 seconds continuously until the the blue LED blinks to reset the unit to 640x480 display format. According to the specs for your plasma it should synch at that resolution.

I would be more than willing to help you, but I am on the other coast. I hope you get this resolved.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.