AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,

I've read this forum for quite a while now. I've always considered myself as a pretty tech saavy guy, but you guys make me feel like I know nothing.

I moved my Kenwood DNX-5140 into my Mustang, and purchased a Pioner P-3100DVD for a heck of a steal ($200 new).

The sound is crisp, but the display seems as if it can't handle glare issues very well. Grounding the parking brake wire to the relay was a cool learning experience in itself.

So giving my Mustang the Kenwood has left me without GPS in my display. I have an iPhone 3GS (ra1ned) with Navigon 1.5, and would love to be able to get that to display on my Pioneer in the car, as well as receive the audio from my speakers.

On top of that, TVU, Youtube, etc would be fantastic to be able to stream into my car.

Does anyone have experience with this?

· Registered
302 Posts
well you unit has an AV RCA input...which would allow you to hook you ipod up and allow you to watch and listen to whatever you want. youll just have to select the input source. It will not charge your ipod. look for this Audio/video-minijack-to-audio/video-RCA cable.

· Banned
9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by memphis87 /forum/post/18124149

well you unit has an laser hair removal AV RCA input...which would allow you to hook you ipod up and allow you to watch and listen to whatever you want. youll just have to select the input source. It will not charge your ipod. look for this Audio/video-minijack-to-audio/video-RCA cable.

Hmmm cool idea. I actually never even thought of this

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.