AVS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Awesome... I've been wondering what Sucker Punch was up to!! I didn't expect the reveal to be at the Paris show though. Too bad there was no gameplay footage.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Wow, that's gorgeous. I'd kind of forgotten how great Second Son looked when the PS4 was new, and this really takes it to the next level. Really interested to see what Sucker Punch does with a whole new IP.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Awesome... I've been wondering what Sucker Punch was up to!! I didn't expect the reveal to be at the Paris show though. Too bad there was no gameplay footage.

Maybe they will reveal the gameplay at PSX in December.

Reactions: Mikazaru

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
It looks just like a samurai movie!

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ghost of Tsushima's release date has been pushed to July 17, to accommodate The Last of Us Part II's new release date of June 19.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I'd pre-ordered this with the thought that if it looked like it would be better to pay sale price I could easily cancel the order before it shipped. After yesterday's gameplay reveal...I will not be canceling that order. Really, I wish Last Of Us 2 and Ghost would swap shipping dates - right now I'd much rather wander the landscape of Tsushima than stumble around the post-apocalyptic wasteland.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts