AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
9,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone noticed that the level of aggression from the AI players increases with the increase in human players? I naively thought the level of 'difficulty' was limited to the recruit, veteran, and elite settings. I was well aware that those three settings increased the number of AI players, but I wasn't so sure regarding the level of aggression based on number of non-AI players.

For instance, Coop-Defend on the Embassy map. Friday night myself and on other non-AI easily successfully finished that map on Coop-Defend. Last night, though, it took three tries with five (5) non-AI's to finally get through it.

I don't know if this was just random anomaly or what, but I do know I and the other non-AI on both nights used the same weapons on both nights.

·
Registered
466 Posts
I hadn't picked up Island Thunder yet, but I've really enjoyed the original. So your saying that people can play Defend missions co-operatively in Thunder? The defend mode I'm thinking about for the first one was limited to single players. There was also a multiplayer mode where players would defend a spot in the street/wilderness but it wasn't the same as the "defend a building from AI intruders"

If this is the case (Co-op defend a building against AI), I've got to buy it!

·
Banned
9,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, Coop Defend is part of Island Thunder and very cool. Much more aggressive than Firefight.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.