Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me how to dial out the ghosting issue I'm seeing

There appears to be a light profile just to the right of everything in my image sometimes. Only on the right.

I see in with DVD, Cable and HD cable. Even with the HTPC.

Is this video noise?? can I adjust it out???

Please help

·
Registered
236 Posts
mzk,

I do not remember seeing anything like that on my M20X. My first guess would be a signal reflection in you video cable. Are you using the same cabling for all the sources? Try using a S-video connection to see if that has ghosting, too. If all cables/sources show this ghosting, then I do not know of what to adjust to get rid of it.

Mike

·
Premium Member
1,631 Posts
Er, its a DLP machine and single panel.

You could try fiddling with the sharpness control. Mine did seem to need to be notched down a bit.

Good Luck!

Nigel

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm going to take detail notes tonight and post a better difination of my issue.

Right now its a seems like a lite highlight on the right side of every object.

I get in every mode HD, computer input, regardless of input line.

It verys day to day. I'm thinging I got to many cable to cable interfaces as I attempt to get every source into limited inputs on the PJ.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Ghosting is very often related to cabling/connection issues. If you want to find out for sure, run each source directly to the projector without an interfaces (if possible). Also, try moving the power cord away from the cables as well. That caused a nasty problem for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.