Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Anticipating this game all week, I tuned in to ESPNHD on Cox cable here in Las Vegas. About 10 minutes before the game was to begin, the signal disappeared.

For the handful of you out there who can get this so-called HD channel - are you getting a signal?

I know there's been a lot of hand-wringing here about the availability of ESPNHD. Well, you're not missing much. In the week since I subscribed, I've yet to see one HD event broadcast on ESPNHD.

Dick Diablo

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK, I'm getting a signal now at 5:30PM PST.

Looks pretty damn good, except for the occasional dropout. I guess they're still working out the bugs.

Dick Diablo

·
Registered
690 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Dick Diablo
In the week since I subscribed, I've yet to see one HD event broadcast on ESPNHD.
Interesting as most of us here have been nuts to get this since last August's announcement.

Just as interesting ESPN has no mention of HD anything on their web site. What a disaster this channel is turing into. Welcome to the world of HDTV....

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by maseace
The Dodgers/Giants game has the HD symbol on the program guide for ESPN Deportes, but not ch 206 ESPN. I don't remember this logo 2 weeks ago for the inaugural broadcast on ESPN-HD (Angels game). Is it HD on the Spanish channel now? This must be an error in the guide. Anyone subscribing to Para Todos who can tell us what they see on ch 426?
These rumors about 426 will never die. ESPN-DEPORTES DOES NOT BROADCAST IN HD.

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,727 Posts
I have deleted a number of unrelated comments.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by XFactor
ESPN-DEPORTES is NOT in HD. I don't know how this could be made any more clear.
maybe you should say it in spanish. ;)

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,727 Posts
THERE IS NO ESPN HD ON DIRECTV. END OF STORY.

426 is not in HDTV, regardless of what the program guide says.

This topic is closed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.