AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this game tonight going to be broadcast in HD?

Anyone know?

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
NBC is not carrying this game nationally; NBC does not have an NFL contract for this season. It's being produced locally.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MnGuy
NBC is not carrying this game nationally; NBC does not have an NFL contract for this season. It's being produced locally.
With that being said, it doesnt answer the OP's question. Just because NBC is doing the game locally doesnt mean it wont be in HD. If in HD, it could get some serious exposure with D* and also the NFL Network carying it.

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsrule
With that being said, it doesnt answer the OP's question. Just because NBC is doing the game locally doesnt mean it wont be in HD. If in HD, it could get some serious exposure with D* and also the NFL Network carying it.
I am just saying it is not a national broadcast. It's not available outside of the NY area, but apparently is in HD.

·
Registered
843 Posts
interesting..... I wonder, with me being in the Panthers market, if the game will be blacked out on NBC-E's HD feed and have to watch the local Panthers feed(I'm assuming it will be SD, but dont know that for sure)? Ugh!

·
Registered
843 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MnGuy
I am just saying it is not a national broadcast. It's not available outside of the NY area, but apparently is in HD.
If you have NBC-E on D*, then you'll get this game live. I got the Browns/Giants game in HD without any issues last week so I'm expecting the same this week, sans a blackout that I posted about above.

·
Registered
7,059 Posts
The Panthers game will not be in HD for the Charlotte market, as production of the game is contracted out by the Panthers to JP Sports, who do not have HD production facilities.

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
This game also shows in my D* guide as an NFL Network game in HD, for those who receive that.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Yeah, the game on Fox in Columbia isn't in HD.

Thanks JP! :mad:

·
Registered
7,059 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbarrier
Is anyone receiving this? I get nothing but a black screen.
Well, DUHHHH...since you don't state where you are and how you are watching the game, and haven't filled out your profile..YEs, look fine here..! :mad:

·
Registered
7,059 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by uscboy
Yeah, the game on Fox in Columbia isn't in HD.

Thanks JP! :mad:
Don't blame JP, they just do what the Panthers have hired them to do............... :rolleyes:

Besides, even if the game was in HD, are you SURE that WACh could pass it that way?

·
Registered
14,445 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbarrier
Sorry, I should have been more clear. Nothing on D* 98.
Mine is blank too but no X721 message or any message for that matter. Just a black screen.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxeng
Mine is blank too but no X721 message or any message for that matter. Just a black screen.
I concur.

·
Registered
7,059 Posts
Perhaps you should call DuhwreckedTv and complain?

·
Registered
585 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdfox18doe
Perhaps you should call DuhwreckedTv and complain?
bdfox18doe,

Did you take your smart-aleck pill today or is this normal behavior?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.