AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am unable to redeem my Animatrix code thru Xbox live because it's not available to canadian residents. So i am giving it away. Tell me why I should give it to you.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Just to be clear, isn't this code only for the first EPISODE of the Animatrix? That would be "Flight of the Osiris", correct? I haven't gotten my box set yet, but I think the code on;t gets you a part of the Animatrix. No matter to me, I have it on DVD already.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Where is this code located? I have the set in hand and only have the Blade Runner insert and an Import Notice slip.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcoAD /forum/post/0

Where is this code located? I have the set in hand and only have the Blade Runner insert and an Import Notice slip.

I got Complete, no Bladerunner. But the code is on a Xbox live slip, and it says it's good for the entire animatrix.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Interesting, I didn't get a LIVE slip. I bought Ultimate from Amazon. So I guess not everybody is getting this code with there set? Or is just with the Complete trilogy as it didn't come with Animatrix?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Be careful when you redeem your code, if for any reason the download is canceled/stopped, you cannot re-enter the code. The wireless on the 360 cut out and the download was stopped and now it says that I can't redownload it.

·
Registered
168 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycho316 /forum/post/0

Be careful when you redeem your code, if for any reason the download is canceled/stopped, you cannot re-enter the code. The wireless on the 360 cut out and the download was stopped and now it says that I can't redownload it.

I got this Xbox live Animatrix form in my Complete Matrix set too, as I did not buy the Ultimate. I have a Toshiba HD-A2 and NO Xbox, so I don't really have a need for it either.

I could always mail it to someone in need, with an actual Xbox.

·
Registered
61 Posts
lol sure I'll take it... although if I ever buy the matrix collection myself I would get an extra one which I would give away... it would become like an endless chain. Although I did watch the Flight of the Osiris before and it was good, never saw the ending though

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Another Canadian here who has a code going to no use. I have the Animatrix on regular DVD anyway, so it's no loss. I'll give it to someone if they PM me.

EDIT: Mine's gone

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.