AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, trying to make sense of it all. I ordered the adapter off Ebay, but it doesn't have an emitter, but I'm guessing that's fine since I won't be using the glasses that came in the kit.

What glasses do I need to look for to work with my tv and the adapter? Cheap as possible is always best, but definitely want to know what is yielding the best performance.

·
Registered
13,326 Posts
I am figuring it out right now.

Do I continue to use DLP-Link or go for an emitter with a bunch of glasses. I think I'd go for the cheapest solution myself. I need at least 10 pair total. I have two pair of Xpand and two pair of Viewsonic on the DLP-Link. So I still need 6 more pair of DLP link or like a 10 pak with an emitter.

The glasses follow the emitter, as long as the emitter works with a VESA port it whould work fine?

·
Registered
5,965 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNnDENVER /forum/post/19648493

I am figuring it out right now.

Do I continue to use DLP-Link or go for an emitter with a bunch of glasses. I think I'd go for the cheapest solution myself. I need at least 10 pair total. I have two pair of Xpand and two pair of Viewsonic on the DLP-Link. So I still need 6 more pair of DLP link or like a 10 pak with an emitter.

The glasses follow the emitter, as long as the emitter works with a VESA port it whould work fine?

Cheapest DLP-Link I've found (with good specs), @ $59 for the first pair, and $49 for every pair thereafter. http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1296909

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.