AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I was just wondering (perhaps I've missed the threads) if Glissandro is still being worked on?

This program seemed to have such potential, I would have to see it become vaporware. While I realize that programming is extremely time consuming, perhaps you would be willing to release the source under GPL so that a multi-user collaborative effort could be undertaken to further continue to improve this program!

-L

·
Registered
389 Posts
Lido,

Thanks for your interest in Glissando! I still plan to continue work on it but have been unable to in the past few months due to health issues in my family. These issues still have not been resolved but hopefully all will be well in the near future and I can continue with my life.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
105 Posts
I, for one, am still using Glissandro. As is, it is by far my favorite 'front end' to display on my TV while playing MP3's.

da5id - hope all is well w/ your family... looking forward to your return!

JW

·
Registered
155 Posts
da5id, Likewise, this is the best and only front-end that directly interfaces with MediaJukebox. I, for one, would shell out as much as MediaJukebox costs itself. It is that useful. Looking forward to your return.

Samsonite

·
Registered
80 Posts
Not wanting to offend anyone at all if this has been asked and answered before, but would it be possible to get the fla file for Glissando so that those of us that can use Flash could help to fix bugs and add features?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.