·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a good show. Ive watched the first three and dig them. Discuss

·
Registered
14,549 Posts
It can't be that good if you can't even remember what the show is called.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Pretty good little show. Hope to see it stick around. Despite the people who have never watched the show trashing it, it's a good show, not everything has to be Dexter or Mad Men. Some shows are just fluff, mindless entertainment.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Did you check out the finale last night?

Without giving spoilers I can say it was pretty good and links well to the next season.

I watched the pilot at the marketing company I work for when the campaign was picked up from the folks at Turner. When you see actors like Brad Garrett, Tim Meadows, Cheri Oteri show up, you know the episode will be priceless with lots of laughs.

If you want to check out episodes from this season here is the TBS site- Glory Daze

·
Registered
69,862 Posts
TV Notes
TBS Cancels 'Glory Daze' After One Season

By Nellie Andreeva, Deadline.com - February 24th, 2011

EXCLUSIVE: TBS' first hourlong comedy series Glory Daze will not be returning for a second season. The cable network has opted not to renew the once-promising fraternity comedy from creators/executive producers Walt Becker and Michael LeSieur, about a group of friends who are trying to navigate college life in 1980s Wisconsin.

The nine-episode first season of the show had a quiet run, premiering with a soft 1.8 million viewers and a 1.0/3 in 18-49 in November and gradually slipping to wrap with a 1.1 million viewers last month. The show did get a sizable boost from DVR viewership and had a very low median age (just north of 25), but that probably wasn't enough to keep it from cancellation. One of the actors on the show, Chris D'Elia, just booked a pilot, NBC's untitled Whitney Cummings comedy. TBS is staying in the hourlong comedy genre with two new pilots, now in production: Hound Dogs and The Wedding Band.

http://www.deadline.com/2011/02/tbs-...er-one-season/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.