AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So anyways that annoyingly small version of the PS2 is coming out.. The PSTwo. Too bad it's not cutesy like the PSOne, because I have a weakspot for cute videogame consoles.

Anyways since I haven't found any info of an announcement of a first party LCD attachment for the PSTwo (Sony, what are you thinking?! (Oh wait, you're Sony)), I'm going through Solutions. The most viable seems like the Sharp LC-15E1U so far. It has onboard Component Input, which seems like the best way to go.

I understand it won't be outstanding, and I'm a stickler for getting the perfect image, but this is for a friend. I'm happy with my XRGB-2 for myself, but it has problems with LCD's (Until hopefully when the XRGB3 comes out, which Micomsoft has personally confirmed with me is under development).

Other thing that make the aquos a decent looking option (besides the nice ocntrast/brightess/viewing angle) is it's native 640x480 res. I figure the less up-conversion that has to be done, the less fussiness/artifacts/etc.

Any recomendations?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.