AVS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay i am looking at golden ear speakers, super Sat's plus the rears will be NDX inwall.

Thoughts on theses?

Also looking at Super sat 50 or 60s but my tv is an 80 inch and even if i upgrade to a 85 or 90 inch the height of tv will be 43-49. If you have a set up where your mounted speaker heights are taller than your tv can you post a pic or send me a pic as i want to see how it looks.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
You might ask this the goldenear technology anticipation thread. Much more likely to receive an answer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
where do i find that thread?
There's this thing called a "search function" on this site. Conversely, you can scroll through the thread list on your own...

·
Registered
233 Posts
Okay i am looking at golden ear speakers, super Sat's plus the rears will be NDX inwall.

Thoughts on theses?

Also looking at Super sat 50 or 60s but my tv is an 80 inch and even if i upgrade to a 85 or 90 inch the height of tv will be 43-49. If you have a set up where your mounted speaker heights are taller than your tv can you post a pic or send me a pic as i want to see how it looks.
Try here Dawg. Im sure someone will shed some light about you're question.

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/89-speakers/1215469-goldenear-technologies-anticipation-thread.html

GoldenEar Technologies Anticipation Thread

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 6 of 6 Posts