AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
GoldenEar Triton 3 (Pair) + SuperSat 50C + SuperSat 50 (Pair) (SOLD)

**************************** ALL SOLD **********************

Golden Ear Technology Triton 3 (Pair)

Purchased as a floor sample in August of 2014 from an authorized dealer. Perfect working and excellent cosmetic condition. Two tiny nicks on one base that can not be seen while standing. Conservative 8/10.

Retail is currently $2200. Asking $1300.

I have original packaging and manuals but I prefer local pickup for these. I am in the Maryland suburbs of Washington DC.

Golden Ear Technology SuperSat 50C

Purchased as NEW in August of 2014 from an authorized dealer. I opened the box to test the speaker, took a picture and then put it right back in the box. Manual and accessories included.

Retail is $500. Asking $300.

I prefer local pickup but would ship if necessary. Box is approx. 30" x 6" x 8" and weighs about 8 pounds. Ground shipping is estimated to be about $23.

Golden Ear Technology SuperSat 50 (pair)

Purchased as NEW in August of 2014 from an authorized dealer. Boxes are open (bad tape?) but speakers have never been removed.

Retail is $500 each. Asking $600 for the pair.

I prefer local pickup but would ship if necessary. Each box is approx. 30" x 6" x 8" and weighs about 8 pounds. Ground shipping is estimated to be about $45 for the pair.

PACKAGE PRICE FOR LOCAL PICKUP ONLY
Triton 3 (Pair) + SuperSat 50C + SuperSat 50 (Pair) = $2000.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Golden Ear Technology Triton 3 (Pair)

Purchased as a floor sample in August of 2014 from an authorized dealer. Perfect working and excellent cosmetic condition. Two tiny nicks on one base that can not be seen while standing. Conservative 8/10.

Retail is currently $2200. Asking $1300.

I have original packaging and manuals but I prefer local pickup for these. I am in the Maryland suburbs of Washington DC.

Golden Ear Technology SuperSat 50C

Purchased as NEW in August of 2014 from an authorized dealer. I opened the box to test the speaker, took a picture and then put it right back in the box. Manual and accessories included.

Retail is $500. Asking $300.

I prefer local pickup but would ship if necessary. Box is approx. 30" x 6" x 8" and weighs about 8 pounds. Ground shipping is estimated to be about $23.

Golden Ear Technology SuperSat 50 (pair)

Purchased as NEW in August of 2014 from an authorized dealer. Boxes are open (bad tape?) but speakers have never been removed.

Retail is $500 each. Asking $600 for the pair.

I prefer local pickup but would ship if necessary. Each box is approx. 30" x 6" x 8" and weighs about 8 pounds. Ground shipping is estimated to be about $45 for the pair.

PACKAGE PRICE FOR LOCAL PICKUP ONLY
Triton 3 (Pair) + SuperSat 50C + SuperSat 50 (Pair) = $2000.

Thanks for looking!
Interested in the 50C. If it is still available, let me know by emailing: edanba147 It is a gmail.com address.

Thanks,
Ed

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm interested in the whole set and am local (Silver Spring). Please PM me or email me directly: it's a gmail address with my username, letsgojets, at the front.

Thanks,
JB

1 - 4 of 4 Posts