AVS Forum banner

5701 - 5705 of 5705 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
I'm running the 7000 HTRs as my front/rear Atmos. What are some of y'all running the crossover at? Testing 60 for a minute to see how it sounds.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
375 Posts
Still planning a new Triton.One system with matching center SuperCenter Ref with my Yammie CXA5200 , Parasound A52 and Infinity rear Entra speaks and Trinity sub. May replace the Trinity with a SuperSub XXL Reference or maybe not. Depends. I will see when I move into the new home. I feel this will be a true upgrade to my old trusty Def Tech 7002 and CLR2500. I haven’t heard anything else yet that beats these other than the Triton.One .... which makes sense since they were designed by Mr Gross. Hope you are enjoying retirement Sandy. Thanks for the fun !! :)

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Still planning a new Triton.One system with matching center SuperCenter Ref with my Yammie CXA5200 , Parasound A52 and Infinity rear Entra speaks and Trinity sub. May replace the Trinity with a SuperSub XXL Reference or maybe not. Depends. I will see when I move into the new home. I feel this will be a true upgrade to my old trusty Def Tech 7002 and CLR2500. I haven’t heard anything else yet that beats these other than the Triton.One .... which makes sense since they were designed by Mr Gross. Hope you are enjoying retirement Sandy. Thanks for the fun !! :)
Triton 2+ would “beat” your old Def Tech 7002.
I have a pair of those 7002 -my left has a blown internal amp which eliminated the sub portion, but by golly, the pair STILL sound pretty good. But anyway, I am considering a pair of Triton 2+ for a moderate-sized dedicated theater room.

And mikejedi123, I share your sentiment about Mr. Sandy Gross. I had the extreme honor and privilege to speak with him a couple of times, and he was (and is) just the consummate gracious gentleman ! I don’t know if our nearby residence to his Maryland home has lost him to Florida or another exotic location.😢

·
Registered
446 Posts
Any update on new GE speakers since Sandy left? GE has been real quiet lately. I still would love a bigger center channel to match my T Refs.

5701 - 5705 of 5705 Posts