AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Does anyone have any suggestions for a good used projector that can be found for around $300? My sister wants a projector and is willing to purchase used due to her budget. They would mainly play Xbox 360 and blu ray on it so it needs to have at least one set of component inputs and hopefully 720p resolution. I have a Panasonic PT-AE900U LCD Projector 720p that I bought several years ago and that is one good choice. The room will be light controlled/on a night. Also would like to have a reasonable bulb replacement cost, say $150 or so. Love the lens shift for placement purposes as well. Any suggestions would be appreciated as I am way out of the projector scene and there are probably a lot of good projectors, just not sure which ones may be a good fit.

Thank you!

·
Registered
329 Posts
I'm in the same boat you are, I'm going to use it for my ps3 and bluray. My search is almost over. Mitsubishi hc1500,Optoma hd70 and hd72,Infocus IN76 and IN74. Are all in your price point used. I need a short throw projector so I will most likely go with a optoma hd7100 or sharp dt-510.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.